By Ernesto & Leslie

Subscribe to our Podcast: Apple Podcasts and Spotify. We want to hear your feedback. Please email us your comments and suggestions at bezelbanter@gmail.com. Let’s chat!

Screen Shot 2021-07-27 at 8.59.34 AM.png

Yet again, Ernesto is asking Leslie to pick her favorite model from eight (8) mainstream watch brands. These brands include Rolex, Tudor, Grand Seiko, Omega, IWC, Jaeger LeCoultre, Vacheron Constantin, and A Lange & Sohne. Some of these choices will surprise you, and even more surprising is that Leslie suggests to do a “Round 2”. Please tune in to listen to their choices and thought processes. Do you agree? What model would you choose from these watch brands?

Show Notes*:

*Please note that we have not been paid to talk about these items, and we are not sponsored by anyone. We promote what we love and what we believe in!

Previous
Previous

Episode 24 - To Choose Or Not To Choose (Part II)

Next
Next

Episode 22 - Interview With A Collector: Perfect Timing With Daniel