By Ernesto & Leslie

Subscribe to our Podcast: Apple Podcasts and Spotify. We want to hear your feedback. Please email us your comments and suggestions at bezelbanter@gmail.com. Let’s chat!

IMG_5693.JPG

Yet again, Ernesto is inflicting stress to Leslie and asking her to pick her favorite model from a different set of eight (8) watch brands. These brands aren’t the typical brands you see flooding social media, but are brands that we feel have an important place in the watch world. These brands include Carl F Bucherer, H Moser, Blancpain, Zenith, Audemars Piguet, Breguet, Breitling, and TAG Heuer. “Round 2” is definitely a fun episode. Please tune in to listen to their choices and thought processes. What model would you choose from these watch brands? Please let us know your list of choices.

Show Notes*:

*Please note that we have not been paid to talk about these items, and we are not sponsored by anyone. We promote what we love and what we believe in!

Previous
Previous

Episode 25 - The Evolution of Chronograph Watches…and World Peace

Next
Next

Episode 23 - To Choose Or Not To Choose (Part I)