Episode 22 - Interview With A Collector: Perfect Timing With Daniel

By Ernesto & Leslie

Subscribe to our Podcast: Apple Podcasts and Spotify. We want to hear your feedback. Please email us your comments and suggestions at bezelbanter@gmail.com. Let’s chat!

The watch family is a unique community, and our guest Daniel (@wonger.bonger) is proving to us that one more time. What a pleasure it is to welcome this incredible watch & whiskey & car lover! In this episode, Daniel will tell us all about his journey as a collector, and also as an entrepreneur. He introduces us to three incredible independent watchmaking companies and shares his unique perspective on them.

Once again, thank you Daniel for joining us and being such an inspiration!

Show Notes*:

*Please note that we have not been paid to talk about these items, and we are not sponsored by anyone. We promote what we love and what we believe in!

Previous
Previous

Episode 23 - To Choose Or Not To Choose (Part I)

Next
Next

Episode 21: Q&A