Episode 4: Our Watch Game In The Era Of Social Distancing

By Ernesto & Leslie

Subscribe to our Podcast: Apple Podcasts and Spotify. We want to hear your feedback. Please email us your comments and suggestions at bezelbanter@gmail.com. Let’s chat!

If you’ve spent more than a couple of decades on this Earth, you would quickly realize that these past few months have been like none other in history. These unprecedented times have forced the majority of the population to wear masks, stay six feet from one another, and re-evaluate how companies conduct business. Additionally, society’s more frequently used terms include social distancing, quarantine, pandemic, and “the Rona”.

67CF8E9C-BE7A-439B-939A-C5D661AD9CB1.jpg

 All things considered, Leslie and Ernesto are watch enthusiasts at heart. This episode covers how their lives have changed over the past few months, the watches they’ve been wearing more often, and what they would consider to be their quarantine watches.

By the way, Ernesto finally received that Oris ProPilot GMT from HODINKEE…and loves it! Thanks HODINKEE!

By the way, Ernesto finally received that Oris ProPilot GMT from HODINKEE…and loves it! Thanks HODINKEE!

 While this episode is a lighter, watch-related topic during this pandemic, Bezel Banter realizes that these past few months have negatively affected many people, families and lives, as it relates to health and finances. Bezel Banter would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone the best of health and happiness during this pandemic, and we look forward to a brighter future in the months to come.

What watch do you wear when you are masked and 6 feet away?

Previous
Previous

Episode 5: Straps & Travel Gear

Next
Next

Episode 3: Our Favorite Watches Under $5000