Episode 3: Our Favorite Watches Under $5000

By Ernesto & Leslie

Subscribe to our Podcast: Apple Podcasts and Spotify. We want to hear your feedback. Please email us your comments and suggestions at bezelbanter@gmail.com. Let’s chat!

In this episode, Ernesto & Leslie are talking about some of their favorite watches with a MSRP under $5000. While some of these watches are part of their collection, some of the others are on their wishlist. With all of the watches in the world to choose from, this was quite the challenge. This Top 5 may not be perfect, and will most likely change over time, but these are the watches they would pick today if you asked them.

What would be on your Top 5?

Ernesto’s 5

  1. Tudor Black Bay GMT - Ref. M79830RB-0001

  2. IWC Pilot's Watch Automatic Spitfire Bronze - Ref. IW326802

  3. Omega Seamaster Diver 300M Co-Axial Master Chronometer 42mm (Blue Rubber Strap) - Ref. 210.32.42.20.03.001

  4. Grand Seiko Automatic GMT - Ref. SBGM221

  5. DOXA SUB 300T Caribbean

Leslie’s 5

  1. Tudor Black Bay 58 Navy Blue - Ref. M79030b-0001

  2. Ming 17:06 Copper Dial

  3. Kurono Anniversary Green Mori Edition

  4. Panerai Luminor Base Logo - PAM00773

  5. IWC Pilot Mark XVIII Le Petit Prince edition - IW327010

Edit: As of 10.27.2020, Leslie is the proud owner of the Kurono Mori. As you can guess after listening to this episode, she’s pretty excited (and still can’t stop talking about it).

Previous
Previous

Episode 4: Our Watch Game In The Era Of Social Distancing

Next
Next

Episode 2: The Meaning Behind Our Collection