Episode 5: Straps & Travel Gear

By Ernesto & Leslie

Subscribe to our Podcast: Apple Podcasts and Spotify. We want to hear your feedback. Please email us your comments and suggestions at bezelbanter@gmail.com. Let’s chat!

A Mountain Of Straps

Often compared to shoes, straps can change the style of a watch, or tailor that watch to fit a particular look. Watch addicts and straps addicts go hand in hand. Here at Bezel Banter, we are also guilty of this addiction.

In this episode, we delve into this complex world. We talk about our favorite straps…from the ever-popular, rugged NATO strap (or a variant of it) to the dressier, leather custom variant. We discuss colors, styles, and materials, as well as jump into our favorite watch tools and travel cases.

Please check our show notes below to finds all the related links. For any question, suggestion or comment, go ahead and drop us an email at bezelbanter@gmail.com or comment on @bezelbetermedia.

Show Notes*:

*Please note that we have not been paid to talk about these items, and we are not sponsored by anyone. We promote what we love and what we believe in!

Previous
Previous

Episode 6: Dear Santa

Next
Next

Episode 4: Our Watch Game In The Era Of Social Distancing