Episode 31 - Interview With A Collector: Michael, A Seattle-Based Photographer Who Loves The Stories Behind The Watches

By Ernesto

Subscribe to our Podcast: Apple Podcasts and Spotify. We want to hear your feedback. Please email us your comments and suggestions at bezelbanter@gmail.com. Let’s chat!

It was an absolute pleasure spending time with, and getting to learn more about, Michael @wh1chw4tch. As soon as you spend a few minutes looking at Michael’s Instagram feed and listening to him speak, you immediately realize he’s an excellent photographer, he’s quite humble, and he loves to engage and contribute to the watch community. He’s definitely creative-minded both in his photography style and in his witty posts and comments. Locally, Michael was one of the pioneering founders of the RedBar Group in Seattle, WA. Please tune in to this episode to learn more about Michael’s thoughts as it pertains to photography and his passion for watches and the watch community.

Michael, thank you again for joining us on Bezel Banter and for being an amazing contributor to our watch community!

Michael testing out the Atelier Wen, Porcelain Odessy-Ji, and Ernesto’s Tudor Black Bay 58

Show Notes*:

*Please note that we have not been paid to talk about these items, and we are not sponsored by anyone. We promote what we love and what we believe in!

Next
Next

Episode 30: Q&A with Jeremy and Daniel