Episode 26 - Interview With A Collector: Trish, A Photographer Who Loves Watches

By Ernesto

Subscribe to our Podcast: Apple Podcasts and Spotify. We want to hear your feedback. Please email us your comments and suggestions at bezelbanter@gmail.com. Let’s chat!

It was an absolute pleasure spending time with, and getting to learn more about, Trish @watch_girl_life https://www.instagram.com/watch_girl_life/. This special guest is a “first” for Bezel Banter in a few ways. She’s the first person we’ve interviewed outside of North America, she’s our first Australian guest, and she’s also our first female guest! As soon as you take a few seconds and look at her Instagram feed, you quickly realize she is a photographer first and a watch enthusiast second. Her photos are nothing less than spectacular! That being said, her watch collection is nothing to sneeze at either. Please tune in to this episode to learn more about Trish’s thoughts as it pertains to photography and her passion for watches.

Trish, thank you again for joining us on Bezel Banter and for being an amazing contributor to our watch community!

Trish’s Rolex Explorer, 36mm in Oystersteel and yellow gold, and Ernesto’s Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M, XL

Trish’s Rolex Explorer, 36mm in Oystersteel and yellow gold, and Ernesto’s Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M, XL

Previous
Previous

Episode 27 - Interview With A Collector: Skip, A Gearhead Who Loves Watches And Photography

Next
Next

Episode 25 - The Evolution of Chronograph Watches…and World Peace