Episode 17 - Interview With A Collector: It’s All About Time, Peace And Love with Jeremy

By Ernesto & Leslie

Subscribe to our Podcast: Apple Podcasts and Spotify. We want to hear your feedback. Please email us your comments and suggestions at bezelbanter@gmail.com. Let’s chat!

OUR FIRST INTERVIEW

Talk to Jeremy (@timepeacelove) and you immediately start feeling the love. The love for horology of course, but mostly the love for people. Add to it his soothing voice, his sound advice and you can start to understand why he is such an inspiration in the watch community. From our life stories, to everything watches and the collector gene, please join us for some quality time with the amazing “TPL.”

Finally, we want to thank Jeremy again for spending this amazing time together!

IMG_1838.JPG

Show Notes*:

*Please note that we have not been paid to talk about these items, and we are not sponsored by anyone. We promote what we love and what we believe in!

Previous
Previous

Episode 18 - Are Dress Watches Even Relevant Today?

Next
Next

Episode 16: Q & A