Episode 16: Q & A

By Ernesto & Leslie

Subscribe to our Podcast: Apple Podcasts and Spotify. We want to hear your feedback. Please email us your comments and suggestions at bezelbanter@gmail.com. Let’s chat!

As always, our first thoughts are to thank you, our listeners. Thank everyone for your questions! Thank you also for listening to our podcast. We are so humbled by your all your love.

This is our second Q & A, and we honestly loved it just as much as our previous one! You guys keep asking the best questions! Thank you for making us think about new topics and for challenging us to look at watches from a different angles. You keep us on our toes and you are the reason watch collecting (and the #watchcommunity) is always such a thrill!

Please see below the questions we received this week. Tune it to hear our answers!

  1.   @thepaulanewman - What's the worst watch decision you ever made?

  2.    Mike @onehundredtwentyclicks - What are your thoughts on reissue watches? Are they a great nod to the past or are some things, best left alone?

  3.  Blake @blake_babcock - How do you prioritize the value of a watch when selecting a new timepiece (i.e., movement, material, style)?

  4. David @dav_a64 - What do you two think Rolex will do with the Explorer II since it's the watch's 50th anniversary this year?

  5. Andres @andresrrcf - What's your take on what we have seen as the "Huge comeback of Cartier"...driven by its vintage pieces, and at the center of all: Collection Privée Cartier Paris (CPCP)...and all this happening overnight?

  6. Andres @andresrrcf - What's your thought process about selling a piece in your collection? Is it to fund another piece, end of honeymoon period? Not much time on the wrist? How do you evaluate when it's time to let go, and avoid possible regrets?

  7. Dan @golfspymbp - What are your thoughts regarding the Dan Henry watches?

  8. @1watch2watch3watchmore - Ernesto, if you could acquire 1 watch from Leslie's collection, which would you choose. BUT, you'd have to give up one of your watches and give to Leslie, so which would you be willing to part with. Leslie the same, if you could acquire 1 watch from Ernesto's collection, which would you choose. BUT you'd have to give up one of your watches and give to Ernesto, so which would you be willing to part with?

Show Notes*:

*Please note that we have not been paid to talk about these items, and we are not sponsored by anyone. We promote what we love and what we believe in!

Previous
Previous

Episode 17 - Interview With A Collector: It’s All About Time, Peace And Love with Jeremy

Next
Next

Episode 15: It’s Not Easy Being Green