Episode 19 - Back In Black

By Ernesto & Leslie

Subscribe to our Podcast: Apple Podcasts and Spotify. We want to hear your feedback. Please email us your comments and suggestions at bezelbanter@gmail.com. Let’s chat!

Ernesto and Leslie are back! They're as much in love with watches as ever. They’re also bragging a little about their new addition(s) to their collection and a lot about their Jeep.

Screen Shot 2021-06-01 at 9.56.41 PM.png

Show Notes*:

*Please note that we have not been paid to talk about these items, and we are not sponsored by anyone. We promote what we love and what we believe in!

Previous
Previous

Episode 20 - Interview With A Collector: TC, Making The (Watch) World A Better Place

Next
Next

Episode 18 - Are Dress Watches Even Relevant Today?