Episode 13 - Interview With A Collector: Andres, The Free Spirited Watch Lover

By Ernesto & Leslie

Subscribe to our Podcast: Apple Podcasts and Spotify. We want to hear your feedback. Please email us your comments and suggestions at bezelbanter@gmail.com. Let’s chat!

OUR FIRST INTERVIEW

Andres (@andresrrcf) is one of the rare collectors who is enjoying this hobby for the sheer pleasure of it. Free spirited, he is loving the adventure that this passion brings him. Throughout his journey, he accumulated some real treasures, both in terms of knowledge and in physical timepieces. We’re spending an amazing hour with him to know more about what watch collecting means to him. Between advice and stories, you are in for a treat in this episode!

Thank you Andres for gracing us with your presence, and for all the fun we had!

IMG_1132.JPG

Previous
Previous

Episode 14: Diving Into The World Of Dive Watches

Next
Next

Episode 12: Q & A